Fleetwood Transportation Services is seeking dependable owner-operators and fleet owners who are interested in building successful careers and are looking for the chance to expand their business. Our top revenue producing Owner Operator with a single truck earned $266,542 in gross wages for 2014.
We have a family-oriented atmosphere, with convenient home time to help you make the most of both your business and your family life.
- Cash Flow: Weekly settlements, and you can scan your paperwork to us by Transflow.
- Billing: Our customer-friendly staff handles billing and collections and we carry the receivables.
- Insurance: Cargo, Auto and General Liability paid by Fleetwood, and we have other insurances available to you. These include, Bobtail, Physical Damage and Occupational Accident Insurance, to help cover injuries sustained while under dispatch.
- Other Insurance: These benefits include medical, prescription, dental, vision, life and short term and long term disability insurance. We offer these with the option of weekly settlement deductions and it is portable insurance allowing you the ability to take with you anywhere you go.
- Safety Compliance: Our safety department handles log reviews and audits, is proactive in managing all aspects of safety compliance, and has an ongoing training program.
- Licensing and Permits: Texas based IRP plate with weekly payments, so you can pay as you go.
- Fuel Tax: We handle reporting and have suggestions on how to lower your cost.
- Fuel Card: Purchase fuel through our fuel network and receive fuel discounts when applicable. Fuel purchases are deducted on the following weeks settlement.
- Sign On Bonus
- Yearly Anniversary Bonus
- Quarterly and Yearly Safety Bonus
- Referral Bonuses