Looking for a new home for your tractors or have freight and need better opportunities?
BENEFITS WITH FLEETWOOD
- Receive the benefits of a large organization, but with a small company culture.
- Post your available loads on our company load board to be viewed by all of our agents & contractors around the country.
- Receive daily emails detailing where our trucks are emptying out, giving you the opportunity to load them while better servicing your customer.
AGENCY COMMISSION STRUCTURE
- In addition to receiving your regular commission, we offer a commission scale to increase your percentage based on your fleet count.
- Commission share program when you load other terminal units.
HAVE TRUCKS AND WANT TO BECOME AN AGENT?
Ask us about our agent development program.
Agent Inquiries & New Agent Development program: Wendy Bryan
Everyone at Fleetwood would be excited to have you as part of our organization. Again, thank you for considering Fleetwood.
FREIGHT AGENTS / BROKER BROKERS
- As an agent, you will have the opportunity to own and operate your own third-party logistics company
- Generous commission split – you keep up to 70% of the profit (DOE) with unlimited earning potential!
- Commissions deposited directly into your account every two weeks on invoiced shipments
- Work from home or office
- Fleetwood Transportation handles all the back-office support for our Agents and Agency Owner partners (e.g., credit checks, claims processing, invoicing, account receivables, etc.)
WHAT TO EXPECT AT FLEETWOOD
- Stable company - Fleetwood has been in business for over 60 years
- Excellent credit
- Carrier Quick-pay
- Unsaturated Agent network
- Experienced and dedicated agent support
- Free Load Board Posting with two popular load boards
- We will provide you with the technology, reputation and proven System only Fleetwood can provide
- Must have a minimum of 1-2 years' experience as a Freight Broker.
- Verifiable book of business with a minimum of $750,000 in yearly revenue.
- Established customer base with a drive and motivation to continually grow your pool of shippers
- Burning desire to own and operate your own business.
Agent Inquiries & New Agent Development program:
Call: (936) 829-7039
Email: Wendy Bryan
If you have the qualifications and are looking to partner with a company that provides independence, yet also possesses the support staff that allows you to focus on growing your business...
Call Tom Riley today at (936) 829-7037
Emil: Tom Riley